AdvocacyUp one level
How citizens can help support conservation legislation
- MA Green Budget — by Steven Ziglar — last modified June 09, 2011
- A summary of items in MA legislative conference committee which 41 environmental and conservation organizations deem important to support.
- Conserving New England's Forests Policy — by Steven Ziglar — last modified March 14, 2012
- New England Wild Flower Society has joined a distinguished list of organizations endorsing this policy for conservation of New England's forests.
- In the Face of Climate Change — by Jack Curtis — last modified November 10, 2010
- The Society takes notice and action
- House Bill No. 4360 — by Steven Ziglar — last modified August 21, 2012
- The Massachusetts Endangered Species Act is safe - at least for a short time. New England Wild Flower Society joins conservation and sportsmen organizations across the Commonwealth in support of MESA. A compromise bill is out of committee. Watch for more information.